Welcome to Hub City Kennel and Obedience Club

Welcome to Hub City Kennel and Obedience Club

Jeannette Hargreaves

Breed: Cairn Terriers and Golden Retrievers

I have been a dog lover all of my life. I have been active in conformation, obedience, agility, flyball, rally-o, musical freestyle and earthdog.

Besides teaching and taking classes, I have attended numerous workshops and seminars, and I am a member of the Canadian Association of Professional Pet Dog Trainers. For twenty years, I have bred Cairn Terriers. Over the last 25 years, I have been an active club member of several dog clubs and held various executive positions as well as worked in various capacities at dog shows. I joined the HCKOC in 1992. I have attended dog shows in the USA, many parts of Canada and recently the World Dog Show in Sweden. My passion is dog sports of all kinds and teaching others to enjoy their ompanions as well.

My husband and I currently live with a couple of Golden Retrievers and a handful of Cairn Terriers on an acreage just south of Saskatoon.