Welcome to Hub City Kennel and Obedience Club

Welcome to Hub City Kennel and Obedience Club

Jill Mennie

I am a latecomer to dog activities, but have always had a dog as a family pet.

My obedience interest started 14 years ago with the purchase of an English Cocker Spaniel as a pet. After attending Basic Obedience Classes I got hooked on competitive obedience. I worked with members of the Shamrock Kennel and Obedience Club in Yorkton, SK and attended several seminars in able obtain a CKC OTCH title on that dog.

I was a helper/trainer for the Shamrock Club (Yorkton) and SKOC (Saskatoon) before joining HCKOC about three years ago (~2006). I have titled my present ECS in CKC Obedience (Companion Dog Excellent) and have shown him to a CKC Conformation Championship . I continue to work with him in Rally Obedience with an Excellent CARO Title and Advanced CKC Rally title. We are also active in tracking and agility.